Nitish inspects ancient materials
Samastipur: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday inspected the excavated materials belonging to ancient Kushan and Shung Kalin periods at Panr village of Bihar`s Samastipur district.
Kumar, who is currently on his `Seva Yatra` to Samastipur, went to Panr village and saw the materials including implements made of iron, ancient seal, pashan, jwellery idols, coins and remains of bones.
The Kashi Prasad Jaiswal Research Institute, Patna, had carried out an archeological survey and excavation in the area.
The chief minister directed the officials to ensure proper up keep of the ancient materials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert