Nitish inspects ancient materials
Samastipur: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Thursday inspected the excavated materials belonging to ancient Kushan and Shung Kalin periods at Panr village of Bihar`s Samastipur district.
Kumar, who is currently on his `Seva Yatra` to Samastipur, went to Panr village and saw the materials including implements made of iron, ancient seal, pashan, jwellery idols, coins and remains of bones.
The Kashi Prasad Jaiswal Research Institute, Patna, had carried out an archeological survey and excavation in the area.
The chief minister directed the officials to ensure proper up keep of the ancient materials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi