‘Nitish is PM material, key player in 2014’
Patna: Even as the BJP remains uncertain on who will lead the party in 2014 Lok Sabha polls, party leader and Bihar deputy chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi has opened a new front by naming JD(U) leader and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar as PM material.
Speaking to a leading English newspaper, Modi said, “Nitish Kumar is surely PM material. As CM of an important state and valued ally of the BJP, he will definitely play a very important role in 2014 elections.”
However, Modi was quick to point out that Kumar has already said that the larger party (BJP) in an alliance alone can have PM nominee to ensure stable government.
rumours of nitish joining the upa government were also put to rest by modi, he said that is a valued ally bjp and anti-congress. On the issue of recent Naroda Patya verdict and whether it will taint the image of BJP in the upcoming elections, Modi told The Indian Express, “The verdict will not harm us as Congress is loaded with corruption.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'