Nitish Kumar coins parody against Lalu Yadav
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
today took inspiration from Bollywood to hit out at his arch
rival Lalu Prasad when he presented a parody of the song `Jai
Ho` that fetched A R Rahman his Oscar.
"Jai ho, jai ho, kayakalap ji jai ho, Railway ka chay
ho, Bihar men bhay ho, maha atankraj maharaj kayakalp ji, jai
ho (Hail, Mr Turnaround, let there be fear in Bihar, hail the
king of terror)," Kumar sang here at a press meet ahead of the
state Assembly elections.
Senior RJD leader Madan Sahni joined ruling JD(U) during
"The person who shattered the growth of Railways is now
going to the people with false claim that it was he who made
it achieve a turnaround," he remarked, adding "We salute Mr
Turnaround (Kayakalp ji--Lalu Ji) for his claim."
After unleashing a reign of terror for 15 years in Bihar,
Prasad shattered the growth of Railways for next five years,
he said, adding the RJD chief is now talking of setting things
right in the state.
"People of the state are not going to vote for Lalu
Prasad and his party even by mistake," Kumar claimed.
Raising the question how Prasad could occupy a front seat
in the Lok Sabha though his party had only four MPs, he said
"I have been asking this question for the past fortnight, but
unfortunately I am unable to get an answer."
Prasad`s silence on the question proved beyond doubt that
he has a poll pact with the Congress and the people were aware
of it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks