Nitish Kumar coins parody against Lalu Yadav
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
today took inspiration from Bollywood to hit out at his arch
rival Lalu Prasad when he presented a parody of the song `Jai
Ho` that fetched A R Rahman his Oscar.
"Jai ho, jai ho, kayakalap ji jai ho, Railway ka chay
ho, Bihar men bhay ho, maha atankraj maharaj kayakalp ji, jai
ho (Hail, Mr Turnaround, let there be fear in Bihar, hail the
king of terror)," Kumar sang here at a press meet ahead of the
state Assembly elections.
Senior RJD leader Madan Sahni joined ruling JD(U) during
"The person who shattered the growth of Railways is now
going to the people with false claim that it was he who made
it achieve a turnaround," he remarked, adding "We salute Mr
Turnaround (Kayakalp ji--Lalu Ji) for his claim."
After unleashing a reign of terror for 15 years in Bihar,
Prasad shattered the growth of Railways for next five years,
he said, adding the RJD chief is now talking of setting things
right in the state.
"People of the state are not going to vote for Lalu
Prasad and his party even by mistake," Kumar claimed.
Raising the question how Prasad could occupy a front seat
in the Lok Sabha though his party had only four MPs, he said
"I have been asking this question for the past fortnight, but
unfortunately I am unable to get an answer."
Prasad`s silence on the question proved beyond doubt that
he has a poll pact with the Congress and the people were aware
of it, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read