Nitish Kumar coins parody against Lalu Yadav
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
today took inspiration from Bollywood to hit out at his arch
rival Lalu Prasad when he presented a parody of the song `Jai
Ho` that fetched A R Rahman his Oscar.
"Jai ho, jai ho, kayakalap ji jai ho, Railway ka chay
ho, Bihar men bhay ho, maha atankraj maharaj kayakalp ji, jai
ho (Hail, Mr Turnaround, let there be fear in Bihar, hail the
king of terror)," Kumar sang here at a press meet ahead of the
state Assembly elections.
Senior RJD leader Madan Sahni joined ruling JD(U) during
"The person who shattered the growth of Railways is now
going to the people with false claim that it was he who made
it achieve a turnaround," he remarked, adding "We salute Mr
Turnaround (Kayakalp ji--Lalu Ji) for his claim."
After unleashing a reign of terror for 15 years in Bihar,
Prasad shattered the growth of Railways for next five years,
he said, adding the RJD chief is now talking of setting things
right in the state.
"People of the state are not going to vote for Lalu
Prasad and his party even by mistake," Kumar claimed.
Raising the question how Prasad could occupy a front seat
in the Lok Sabha though his party had only four MPs, he said
"I have been asking this question for the past fortnight, but
unfortunately I am unable to get an answer."
Prasad`s silence on the question proved beyond doubt that
he has a poll pact with the Congress and the people were aware
of it, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani