Nitish Kumar dares RJD to withdraw support to UPA
Patna: Terming RJD`s objection to the visit of Israeli ambassador to Bihar as "immature", Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday dared the party to withdraw support to UPA government which had signed multiple agreements for bilateral cooperation in various sectors.
"It is the UPA government that has signed a bilateral agreement with Israel for development of horticulture sector under which Tel Aviv will set up a centre of excellence in each state of India," Kumar told reporters here.
The leader of opposition in the state Assembly, Abdul Bari Siddique had strongly objected to the visit of Israeli ambassador Alon Ushpiz to Bihar.
Kumar said if the RJD has objection to cooperation from Israel then it should withdraw support to the UPA government and demand resignation of the union ministers involved in finalising cooperation with Tel Aviv.
He said the opposition party should refrain from lecturing him.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Structural reforms needed to put India on faster growth path
- Total prohibition decision dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi: Nitish
- Centre buys 2,300 tonnes of onion so far to build buffer
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Goa Board 12th HSSC Result 2016: Goaresults.nic.in & Gbshse.gov.in GBSHSE Class 12th HSSC Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 10, 2016