Nitish Kumar down with viral fever
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is suffering from viral fever and has been advised rest for three-four days, an official spokesman said on Saturday.
"Kumar is suffering from viral fever and the doctors who attended on him advised complete rest for three-four days", a spokesman said.
Thus, CM`s favourite Janata Darbar programme slated for July 4, 2011 would stand cancelled, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security