Nitish Kumar faces dissent again in Buxar
Buxar: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faced protest for the second day today during his Seva Yatra to Bihar`s Buxar district.
Several girl students and ABVP activists shouted anti-government slogans when chief minister was holding an official Janata Darbar at Quila Maidan here.
They were however, pacified by policemen and officials.
Angry villagers had yesterday pelted stones and damaged a couple of vehicles in the chief minister`s convoy at Chausa in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- PCB: Shahryar Khan gets Nawaz Sharif's nod to continue as Chairman
- Clarify on 'talaaq' write-up in BJP journal: Shiv Sena to Devendra Fadnavis
- BCCI to replace Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy with new domestic T20 league; Ranji Trophy matches to be played at neutral venues
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- Rupee feels Brexit heat, sinks to 4-month low at 67.96 Vs USD