Nitish Kumar faces dissent again in Buxar
Buxar: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faced protest for the second day today during his Seva Yatra to Bihar`s Buxar district.
Several girl students and ABVP activists shouted anti-government slogans when chief minister was holding an official Janata Darbar at Quila Maidan here.
They were however, pacified by policemen and officials.
Angry villagers had yesterday pelted stones and damaged a couple of vehicles in the chief minister`s convoy at Chausa in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB