Nitish Kumar faces dissent again in Buxar
Buxar: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faced protest for the second day today during his Seva Yatra to Bihar`s Buxar district.
Several girl students and ABVP activists shouted anti-government slogans when chief minister was holding an official Janata Darbar at Quila Maidan here.
They were however, pacified by policemen and officials.
Angry villagers had yesterday pelted stones and damaged a couple of vehicles in the chief minister`s convoy at Chausa in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report