Nitish Kumar faces dissent again in Buxar
Buxar: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faced protest for the second day today during his Seva Yatra to Bihar`s Buxar district.
Several girl students and ABVP activists shouted anti-government slogans when chief minister was holding an official Janata Darbar at Quila Maidan here.
They were however, pacified by policemen and officials.
Angry villagers had yesterday pelted stones and damaged a couple of vehicles in the chief minister`s convoy at Chausa in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest