Nitish Kumar faces dissent again in Buxar
Buxar: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar faced protest for the second day today during his Seva Yatra to Bihar`s Buxar district.
Several girl students and ABVP activists shouted anti-government slogans when chief minister was holding an official Janata Darbar at Quila Maidan here.
They were however, pacified by policemen and officials.
Angry villagers had yesterday pelted stones and damaged a couple of vehicles in the chief minister`s convoy at Chausa in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'