Nitish Kumar in Bodh Gaya
Bodh Gaya: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish
Kumar on Monday attended the Kalachakra initiations in Bodh Gaya
where Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama delivered a
religious discourse on Buddhism and its practice.
The chief minister hosted a state feast for the
devotees and the Dalai Lama.
Over 2 lakh devotees from across the world have
arrived for the Kalachakra puja tomorrow at which the chief
minister will also be present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America