Nitish Kumar in Bodh Gaya
Bodh Gaya: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish
Kumar on Monday attended the Kalachakra initiations in Bodh Gaya
where Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama delivered a
religious discourse on Buddhism and its practice.
The chief minister hosted a state feast for the
devotees and the Dalai Lama.
Over 2 lakh devotees from across the world have
arrived for the Kalachakra puja tomorrow at which the chief
minister will also be present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Google empowers students, unveils free online educational tool
- 7th Pay Commission: Overview and Highlights
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani teamed up for 'Befikra' because of THIS actor?
- Kejriwal's Gujarat visit cancelled, triggers blame game between AAP, BJP
- Uproar in J&K Assembly over beef ban bill; Engineer Rashid, Congress MLAs stage walk-out