Nitish Kumar is confused, diffused: Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday hit back at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for his comments against the opposition party.
Expressing his views on Twitter, Modi wrote: Nitish kumar says BJP is a confused Party? Whereas Nkumar is itself confused and diffused. Confused with whom to align? Congress or Left or?
“Diffused because admin is not under control, MDM tragedy, Terror attack in Bodh Gaya, Frequent naxal attacks have given bad name to Bihar,” he further posted on his twitter account.
Bihar`s ruling Janata Dal-United (JD-U) ended its 17-year-old alliance with the BJP in June.
The fissures between the BJP and JD-U were triggered by Nitish Kumar`s opposition to Narendra Modi and the BJP decision to make the Gujarat strongman its public face in the 2014 Lok Sabha election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said