Nitish Kumar is confused, diffused: Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday hit back at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for his comments against the opposition party.
Expressing his views on Twitter, Modi wrote: Nitish kumar says BJP is a confused Party? Whereas Nkumar is itself confused and diffused. Confused with whom to align? Congress or Left or?
“Diffused because admin is not under control, MDM tragedy, Terror attack in Bodh Gaya, Frequent naxal attacks have given bad name to Bihar,” he further posted on his twitter account.
Bihar`s ruling Janata Dal-United (JD-U) ended its 17-year-old alliance with the BJP in June.
The fissures between the BJP and JD-U were triggered by Nitish Kumar`s opposition to Narendra Modi and the BJP decision to make the Gujarat strongman its public face in the 2014 Lok Sabha election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what