Nitish Kumar is confused, diffused: Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Tuesday hit back at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for his comments against the opposition party.
Expressing his views on Twitter, Modi wrote: Nitish kumar says BJP is a confused Party? Whereas Nkumar is itself confused and diffused. Confused with whom to align? Congress or Left or?
“Diffused because admin is not under control, MDM tragedy, Terror attack in Bodh Gaya, Frequent naxal attacks have given bad name to Bihar,” he further posted on his twitter account.
Bihar`s ruling Janata Dal-United (JD-U) ended its 17-year-old alliance with the BJP in June.
The fissures between the BJP and JD-U were triggered by Nitish Kumar`s opposition to Narendra Modi and the BJP decision to make the Gujarat strongman its public face in the 2014 Lok Sabha election.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources