Nitish Kumar visits JD(U) MLA who was beaten up
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday visited the PMCH to inquire about JD(U) MLA Bima Bharti
being treated for injuries after she was beaten up by her
husband Awadesh Mandal earlier this week.
Kumar met the MLA at the Cottage ward and directed
doctors to look after the medical needs of his party MLA.
The JD(U) MLA was beaten up by her husband at Bhitha
village under Bhawanipur police station in Bihar`s Purnia
district on Tuesday.
Bharti had lodged a case against her husband charging
him with assaulting her.
Mandal was later arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read