Nitish Kumar visits JD(U) MLA who was beaten up
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday visited the PMCH to inquire about JD(U) MLA Bima Bharti
being treated for injuries after she was beaten up by her
husband Awadesh Mandal earlier this week.
Kumar met the MLA at the Cottage ward and directed
doctors to look after the medical needs of his party MLA.
The JD(U) MLA was beaten up by her husband at Bhitha
village under Bhawanipur police station in Bihar`s Purnia
district on Tuesday.
Bharti had lodged a case against her husband charging
him with assaulting her.
Mandal was later arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery