Nitish Kumar visits JD(U) MLA who was beaten up
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Saturday visited the PMCH to inquire about JD(U) MLA Bima Bharti
being treated for injuries after she was beaten up by her
husband Awadesh Mandal earlier this week.
Kumar met the MLA at the Cottage ward and directed
doctors to look after the medical needs of his party MLA.
The JD(U) MLA was beaten up by her husband at Bhitha
village under Bhawanipur police station in Bihar`s Purnia
district on Tuesday.
Bharti had lodged a case against her husband charging
him with assaulting her.
Mandal was later arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt