Nitish-led all party delegation to meet PM
Patna: An all-party delegation led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will meet the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday in New Delhi and submit a memorandum to press for various demands including coal linkage of the Barauni thermal power expansion project in Bihar.
The delegation will also plead with the prime minister to give 50 percent share in electricity from Barh and Kahalgaon thermal power plants in the state, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’