Nitish-led all party delegation to meet PM
Patna: An all-party delegation led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will meet the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday in New Delhi and submit a memorandum to press for various demands including coal linkage of the Barauni thermal power expansion project in Bihar.
The delegation will also plead with the prime minister to give 50 percent share in electricity from Barh and Kahalgaon thermal power plants in the state, an official release said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official
- PM Narendra Modi condemns attack on Kabul`s American University
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors