Nitish lost moral right to continue: Rabri
Patna: Hours after her party submitted a chargesheet against the Nitish Kumar government for its alleged failure on all fronts, former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi on Monday called for mmediate resignation of the Chief Minister.
"After the chargesheet and beginning of the trial in the court of people for unleashing misrule, reign of terror, corruption and criminalisation of power, Kumar has lost the moral authority to continue," Rabri Devi, also Leader of Opposition in the state Assembly, said in a press statement.
Accusing the state`s NDA government of failing to rein in the activities of naxalites and criminals in Bihar during the past four years, Rabri Devi said "fear, starvation and corruption prevailed at all places".
She alleged that more than 100 people have lost their lives during the past four years.
"The state government has miserably failed to reach relief to the people affected by drought and floods," she charged adding that the state government had also `failed` to check corruption in the centrally-sponsored schemes.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside
- India to clock GDP growth of 7.4% in FY17: HSBC
- Jallikattu will be conducted next year in Tamil Nadu if DMK comes to power: Karunanidhi
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!