Nitish never objected to Modi`s visit: Javedkar
Patna: BJP on Saturday said Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar had never objected to Gujarat Chief Minister
Narendra Modi`s visit to the state.
"Kumar is a matured politician and a senior leader. He has
never opposed or suggested anything about Modi`s visit to
Bihar," senior party leader Prakash Javedkar said on reaching
the venue of the national executive meeting of BJP here.
"Narendra Modi is the most senior leader of BJP and the
longest serving chief minister of the party. He can be
utilised for the party anywhere in the country," he said.
He said Nitish Kumar knew it very well what to do or not
to do in the internal matters of other party as he was a
He said Modi would also address tomorrow`s rally of the
party at Gandhi Maidan.
Meanwhile, Javedkar said Modi would campaign for the
prospects of BJP candidates in 2010 assembly elections in
Bihar if the state unit desired so.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested