Nitish pays respect at Harmandir Saheb
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday visited Guru Harmandir Saheb to pay respect to Guru Govind Singh.
The Chief Minister said that the famous Sikh shrine in old Patna is revered all over the world.
"During my recent visit to Pakistan when I went to Dera Saheb Gurudwara to pay obeisance, the head of the place bowed before me. When I dissuaded him to do so, he said anybody coming from old Patna is very important for me because that place belongs to guru saheb," he recounted.
Kumar said over 50 lakh people from across the country have arrived at Patna on the occasion of 350th anniversary of guru saheb, according to an official statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog