Nitish prays for progress of Bihar on Eid
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday visited several places to greet people on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr and prayed for the progress of the state.
At a prayer at the Gandhi Maidan here, the Chief Minister was given a skull cap which he wore and prayed for prosperity and growth and eradication of poverty in the state.
Later, he ate "sewai" with children and extended greetings to the people.
Chairman of Minority Commission Naushad Ahmad also accompanied him during the visit.
Kumar also visited Khanhaq Mujiabiya at Phulsharif and greeted Pir Saheb Sajjadanarsi Hajrat Maulana Sayyed Shah Hayatullah Kadri on the occasion.
The Chief Minister also paid a visit to Emarat-E-Shariah and met Amir-E-Shariat Hajrat Maulana Nezamuddin and Secretary Maulana Anisurahman Kasmi.
Eid is being celebrated with grace and fervour across the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video