Nitish refuses to comment on petition to implead h
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Monday refused to comment on a petition filed in a CBI court in Ranchi to implead him and senior JD(U) Shivanand Tiwari in the fodder scam saying the matter is sub-judice.
Kumar, however, said that he has been hearing about his alleged involvement in the fodder scam for the past 16-17 years.
A number of articles have been published in the media over the years about the fodder scam allegedly implicating him, he told reporters.
A special CBI court in Ranchi has admitted a petition praying for impleading Kumar and Tiwari as an accused in the multi-crore rupees fodder scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand