Nitish refuses to comment on petition to implead h
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Monday refused to comment on a petition filed in a CBI court in Ranchi to implead him and senior JD(U) Shivanand Tiwari in the fodder scam saying the matter is sub-judice.
Kumar, however, said that he has been hearing about his alleged involvement in the fodder scam for the past 16-17 years.
A number of articles have been published in the media over the years about the fodder scam allegedly implicating him, he told reporters.
A special CBI court in Ranchi has admitted a petition praying for impleading Kumar and Tiwari as an accused in the multi-crore rupees fodder scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY