Nitish refuses to comment on petition to implead h
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Monday refused to comment on a petition filed in a CBI court in Ranchi to implead him and senior JD(U) Shivanand Tiwari in the fodder scam saying the matter is sub-judice.
Kumar, however, said that he has been hearing about his alleged involvement in the fodder scam for the past 16-17 years.
A number of articles have been published in the media over the years about the fodder scam allegedly implicating him, he told reporters.
A special CBI court in Ranchi has admitted a petition praying for impleading Kumar and Tiwari as an accused in the multi-crore rupees fodder scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway