Nitish reviews preparation for Prez`s proposed visit to LNMU
Darbhanga: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Sunday reviewed preparation at the Lalit Narayan Mishra University (LNMU) campus in Darbhanga district in connection with President Pranab Mukherjee`s proposed visit on October three next to attend the university`s convocation.
Kumar took time off from his busy schedule during tour to neighbouring Madhubani district and visited the LNMU campus where he inspected the dias where the visiting president will be seated, besides the helipad and other arrangements.
He directed the LNMU officials to install soundless fans at the convocation hall and ensure that the dias should be airy.
Kumar said that it was matter of pride that the LNMU has organized two convocation functions during the NDA rule and both were presided over by the first citizen of the country.
He said that the President will arrive in Patna on October three next on a two-day visit to Bihar during which he will launch the agriculture road map among various engagements.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed