Nitish sets up committee for upgradation of PMCH facilities
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday constituted a high level committee to upgrade facility at Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) to international standards.
The CM gave this direction at a meeting attended by Health minister Ashwani Choubey and senior officials.
The committee would be headed by Development Commissioner Phul Singh.
Principal Secretary Health Vyasji, his counterpart in Planning and Development department Vijay Prakash, Principal Secretary Finance Rameshwar Kumar and his counterpart in Building Construction department Chanchal Kumar will be its members.
Established in 1925, PMCH is the premier health institution of Bihar. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himachal sees 26 percent deficit rainfall
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- UK adds Pak-based Chinese Islamic group to terror list
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo