Nitish sets up committee for upgradation of PMCH facilities
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday constituted a high level committee to upgrade facility at Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) to international standards.
The CM gave this direction at a meeting attended by Health minister Ashwani Choubey and senior officials.
The committee would be headed by Development Commissioner Phul Singh.
Principal Secretary Health Vyasji, his counterpart in Planning and Development department Vijay Prakash, Principal Secretary Finance Rameshwar Kumar and his counterpart in Building Construction department Chanchal Kumar will be its members.
Established in 1925, PMCH is the premier health institution of Bihar. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren