Nitish sets up committee for upgradation of PMCH facilities
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday constituted a high level committee to upgrade facility at Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH) to international standards.
The CM gave this direction at a meeting attended by Health minister Ashwani Choubey and senior officials.
The committee would be headed by Development Commissioner Phul Singh.
Principal Secretary Health Vyasji, his counterpart in Planning and Development department Vijay Prakash, Principal Secretary Finance Rameshwar Kumar and his counterpart in Building Construction department Chanchal Kumar will be its members.
Established in 1925, PMCH is the premier health institution of Bihar. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed