Nitish sticks to Motihari for central varsity
Patna: Talks of setting up Central University
of Bihar (CUB) in Gaya instead of Motihari is a conspiracy by
the Centre to create discord among the people of the two
places, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said on Monday.
Stating that he would stick to his demand for opening of
the university at Motihari, the work place of Mahatma Gandhi,
Kumar told reporters "It is impossible for us to go back ...
We have already sent the proposal for setting up CUB at
Motihari to the Centre."
The government was ready to provide land for the varsity
at Motihari not in one place but in two others, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state