Nitish to officials to expedite public grievances
Muzaffarpur: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish
on Friday directed officials to expeditiously dispose of public
grievances and provide succour to the people of Bihar.
Presiding over `Janata Darbar` on the third day of
second phase of his Seva yatra in Muzaffarpur district, he
said that the officials must sort out grievances of the people
and provide them various amenities, including medical
The CM sought to know from the people
about implementation of development and welfare schemes in
their villages and asked officials to remove irregularities in
the PDS and ensure potable water in some localities of the
North Bihar town.
At another function in Ganipur locality, he laid the
foundation stone of a forensic laboratory building to be
constructed at an estimated cost of Rs. 4.83 crore in a
a year`s time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand