Nitish took JD(U) for a ride: Party leader
Jaipur: National general secretary of Janata Dal(United) Chandr Raj Singhvi on Tuesday alleged Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was hobnobbing with some Congress leaders and was responsible for the break-up with BJP in that state.
"Nitish is hobnobbing with a few Congress leaders for the past one year and it resulted in breaking with NDA coalition on the pretext of Narendra Modi`s elevation in BJP. The decision taken in Patna was due to Nitish`s personal complex against Modi," Singhvi, who was a minister in BJP government in Rajasthan, said.
Singhvi accused Nitish Kumar of taking over JD(U) from Sharad Yadav, which was not acceptable to him.
"In past four months Nitish has taken over the party, his political activity is only confined to Bihar and he has been behaving like a regional leader, taking the party for a ride," Singhvi alleged in his letter written to party president Sharad Yadav.
"JD(U) is not Sharad Yadav`s JD(U) that attracted people towards the party...Now it is Nitish`s JD(U) and is not acceptable to me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof