Nitish unhappy over Rahul`s remark
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday expressed his displeasure at AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi`s remark on the terrorist attack in Mumbai and pleaded caution while making statement.
"One should refrain from making such casual statement on such sensitive issue," Kumar said while referring to statement made by Gandhi in Bhubaneswar yesterday.
Gandhi had said "It is very difficult to stop every single terrorist attack. The idea is that we have to fight terrorism at the local level. We have improved in leaps and
bounds. But terrorism is something that it is impossible to stop all the time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?