Nitish unhappy over Rahul`s remark
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday expressed his displeasure at AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi`s remark on the terrorist attack in Mumbai and pleaded caution while making statement.
"One should refrain from making such casual statement on such sensitive issue," Kumar said while referring to statement made by Gandhi in Bhubaneswar yesterday.
Gandhi had said "It is very difficult to stop every single terrorist attack. The idea is that we have to fight terrorism at the local level. We have improved in leaps and
bounds. But terrorism is something that it is impossible to stop all the time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO