Nitish visits village at invitation of dalit girl
Arwal: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Wednesday visited Harna village in Arwal district at the
invitation of a dalit girl and heard the grievances of the
The girl, Gudia, a class IX student, had met the
Chief Minister during his seva yatra to the district yesterday
and requested him to visit her village.
Kumar was apprised by the girl and other villagers
about the problems of the village having 25 per cent dalit
He heard their grievances and directed the officials
to resolve their problems.
"There has been no development in my village as a
result of which there is acute backwardness," she told the
Kumar later visited Pokharpur village and offered
prayers at Radhababa temple before inspecting an
under-construction bridge on Sone river between Arwal-Sahar
He instructed the officials to expedite the
construction of the bridge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie