Nitish welcomes Team Anna`s decision to join politics
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday hailed Team Anna`s intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics.
"I welcome the intention of Team Anna to launch a political party," Kumar told reporters.
"Every one is free to take a decision to launch political party. There is no need for further comment. I welcome it," Kumar said.
Team Anna had yesterday said their intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics as it was the only route to bring about systematic change in the way India is being governed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!