Nitish welcomes Team Anna`s decision to join politics
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday hailed Team Anna`s intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics.
"I welcome the intention of Team Anna to launch a political party," Kumar told reporters.
"Every one is free to take a decision to launch political party. There is no need for further comment. I welcome it," Kumar said.
Team Anna had yesterday said their intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics as it was the only route to bring about systematic change in the way India is being governed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray