Nitish welcomes Team Anna`s decision to join politics
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday hailed Team Anna`s intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics.
"I welcome the intention of Team Anna to launch a political party," Kumar told reporters.
"Every one is free to take a decision to launch political party. There is no need for further comment. I welcome it," Kumar said.
Team Anna had yesterday said their intention to provide a political alternative by joining electoral politics as it was the only route to bring about systematic change in the way India is being governed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics