Nitish wishes Munda speedy recovery
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar spoke to his Jharkhand counterpart Arjun Munda, who had a miraculous escape when the helicopter carrying him and four others crash landed at the Ranchi airport on Wednesday, over phone and wished him speedy recovery.
Kumar, who was on `Seva Yatra` to Supaul, also inquired about Munda`s wife Meera who was in the chopper when it crash landed.
Kumar`s deputy Sushil Kumar Modi too spoke to Munda over phone and wished him speedy recovery from injuries sustained in the helicopter crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!