Nitish wishes Munda speedy recovery
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar spoke to his Jharkhand counterpart Arjun Munda, who had a miraculous escape when the helicopter carrying him and four others crash landed at the Ranchi airport on Wednesday, over phone and wished him speedy recovery.
Kumar, who was on `Seva Yatra` to Supaul, also inquired about Munda`s wife Meera who was in the chopper when it crash landed.
Kumar`s deputy Sushil Kumar Modi too spoke to Munda over phone and wished him speedy recovery from injuries sustained in the helicopter crash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP