Nitish`s Seva Yatra nothing but eyewash: Nirupam
Patna: Taking a dig at Bihar Chief Minister
Nitish Kumar for undertaking Seva Yatra, Congress leader
Sanjay Nirupam on Saturday said it was "nothing but an eyewash" and
a "waste of public money".
"Nothing happened when Nitish Kumar undertook five yatras
earlier... This yatra too is an eyewash and loot, and waste of
public funds," he alleged.
"The Seva Yatra is not going to change the prospects of
Congress nominee from Laukaha (where assembly bypoll is
scheduled on November 30)... We have already started the
campaign and we are hopeful of a favourable result," he said.
Referring to charges levelled by party candidate Kalika
Sharan Singh, defeated by JD(U) in the recent bypoll to
Daraunda in Siwan district, that senior party leaders had
"ditched and defrauded" him, he said it was in "bad taste".
Singh should have raised his grievances within the party
instead of going to the press.
"However, AICC is looking into the complaint... The party
will not spare any leader if he is found to be guilty in
this connection," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical