No community targeted in connection with blasts: Khan
Patna: Government is probing the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad "objectively" and no community is being targeted, Union Minority Affairs minister K Rahman Khan said on Saturday.
"The government is not targeting any community for the blasts," Khan told reporters.
He was replying to a query related to questioning of an injured youth in the blast Abdul Wase Mirza which a section of media alleged was due to targeting of a particular community.
Rahman was here to participate in a convention on vision of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minorities.
Rahman said that Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has made it clear that so far it has not been established as who was behind the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch