No community targeted in connection with blasts: Khan
Patna: Government is probing the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad "objectively" and no community is being targeted, Union Minority Affairs minister K Rahman Khan said on Saturday.
"The government is not targeting any community for the blasts," Khan told reporters.
He was replying to a query related to questioning of an injured youth in the blast Abdul Wase Mirza which a section of media alleged was due to targeting of a particular community.
Rahman was here to participate in a convention on vision of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minorities.
Rahman said that Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has made it clear that so far it has not been established as who was behind the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi