No community targeted in connection with blasts: Khan
Patna: Government is probing the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad "objectively" and no community is being targeted, Union Minority Affairs minister K Rahman Khan said on Saturday.
"The government is not targeting any community for the blasts," Khan told reporters.
He was replying to a query related to questioning of an injured youth in the blast Abdul Wase Mirza which a section of media alleged was due to targeting of a particular community.
Rahman was here to participate in a convention on vision of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minorities.
Rahman said that Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has made it clear that so far it has not been established as who was behind the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read