No community targeted in connection with blasts: Khan
Patna: Government is probing the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad "objectively" and no community is being targeted, Union Minority Affairs minister K Rahman Khan said on Saturday.
"The government is not targeting any community for the blasts," Khan told reporters.
He was replying to a query related to questioning of an injured youth in the blast Abdul Wase Mirza which a section of media alleged was due to targeting of a particular community.
Rahman was here to participate in a convention on vision of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minorities.
Rahman said that Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has made it clear that so far it has not been established as who was behind the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why