No community targeted in connection with blasts: Khan
Patna: Government is probing the twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad "objectively" and no community is being targeted, Union Minority Affairs minister K Rahman Khan said on Saturday.
"The government is not targeting any community for the blasts," Khan told reporters.
He was replying to a query related to questioning of an injured youth in the blast Abdul Wase Mirza which a section of media alleged was due to targeting of a particular community.
Rahman was here to participate in a convention on vision of Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad for minorities.
Rahman said that Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde has made it clear that so far it has not been established as who was behind the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal