No differences with Bihar Cong chief: Tytler
Patna: Ruling out reports of differences with Bihar Congress chief Anil Sharma, the AICC in-charge Jagdish Tytler Wednesday said the party stood `united` to take on the ruling NDA and RJD-LJP combine in the assembly elections due towards end of this year.
"The reports of differences with Sharma are untrue... the party stands united for giving a fight to ruling NDA and the RJD-LJP front in the next assembly elections," Tytler told
To a question, Tytler said he had never spoken against the state party chief "and all should sink their differences, if any, and work for the party."
"The major task before us is to bolster the party`s strenghth ensuring unity among the rank and file and we hope we will succeed and form the next government in Bihar", he
Tytler later attended a meeting of the state party leaders at Sadaquat Ashram here but Sharma, said to be away from Patna, was conspicuous by his absence.
Tytler said the meeting had been convened to discuss the election-related strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre