No differences with Bihar Cong chief: Tytler
Patna: Ruling out reports of differences with Bihar Congress chief Anil Sharma, the AICC in-charge Jagdish Tytler Wednesday said the party stood `united` to take on the ruling NDA and RJD-LJP combine in the assembly elections due towards end of this year.
"The reports of differences with Sharma are untrue... the party stands united for giving a fight to ruling NDA and the RJD-LJP front in the next assembly elections," Tytler told
To a question, Tytler said he had never spoken against the state party chief "and all should sink their differences, if any, and work for the party."
"The major task before us is to bolster the party`s strenghth ensuring unity among the rank and file and we hope we will succeed and form the next government in Bihar", he
Tytler later attended a meeting of the state party leaders at Sadaquat Ashram here but Sharma, said to be away from Patna, was conspicuous by his absence.
Tytler said the meeting had been convened to discuss the election-related strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick