No differences with Bihar Cong chief: Tytler
Patna: Ruling out reports of differences with Bihar Congress chief Anil Sharma, the AICC in-charge Jagdish Tytler Wednesday said the party stood `united` to take on the ruling NDA and RJD-LJP combine in the assembly elections due towards end of this year.
"The reports of differences with Sharma are untrue... the party stands united for giving a fight to ruling NDA and the RJD-LJP front in the next assembly elections," Tytler told
To a question, Tytler said he had never spoken against the state party chief "and all should sink their differences, if any, and work for the party."
"The major task before us is to bolster the party`s strenghth ensuring unity among the rank and file and we hope we will succeed and form the next government in Bihar", he
Tytler later attended a meeting of the state party leaders at Sadaquat Ashram here but Sharma, said to be away from Patna, was conspicuous by his absence.
Tytler said the meeting had been convened to discuss the election-related strategy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'