No no-confidence motion against Nitish Kumar: BJP
Patna: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) said on Thursday it has no plans to bring a no-confidence motion against the Bihar government.
The comment came a day after Chief Minister Nitish Kumar dared the opposition to vote him out in the legislature.
BJP leader in the state Assembly, Nand Kishore Yadav, said: "There is no question of bringing a no-confidence motion against the government."
Nitish Kumar had said the BJP routinely hurled "baseless charges" against him and then didn`t bother to listen to him.
The ruling Janata Dal-United ended its 17-year-old alliance with the BJP in June following differences over the growing clout of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere