No no-confidence motion against Nitish Kumar: BJP
Patna: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) said on Thursday it has no plans to bring a no-confidence motion against the Bihar government.
The comment came a day after Chief Minister Nitish Kumar dared the opposition to vote him out in the legislature.
BJP leader in the state Assembly, Nand Kishore Yadav, said: "There is no question of bringing a no-confidence motion against the government."
Nitish Kumar had said the BJP routinely hurled "baseless charges" against him and then didn`t bother to listen to him.
The ruling Janata Dal-United ended its 17-year-old alliance with the BJP in June following differences over the growing clout of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31