Nod sought for academic session at AIIMS, Patna
Patna: With the college building and residential quarters complete at the AIIMS here, a central government project, the Bihar government has written to the Union Health minsitry for permission to start the academic session from August.
The union health ministry has been requested to issue notification for admission of 100 MBBS students for the academic session, Bihar Health minister Ashwani Chaube who wrote to his union counterpart Gulam Nabi Azad yesterday, said today.
Undergraduate medical students of AIIMS will do their practicals at the 300-bed Guru Govind Singh hospital at Patna City, he said.
The health minister who made an inspection said infrastructure like electricity, water, roads for doctors and medical students were satisfactory.
The AIIMS hospital building was under construction and was expected to be functional next year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list