Nod sought for academic session at AIIMS, Patna
Patna: With the college building and residential quarters complete at the AIIMS here, a central government project, the Bihar government has written to the Union Health minsitry for permission to start the academic session from August.
The union health ministry has been requested to issue notification for admission of 100 MBBS students for the academic session, Bihar Health minister Ashwani Chaube who wrote to his union counterpart Gulam Nabi Azad yesterday, said today.
Undergraduate medical students of AIIMS will do their practicals at the 300-bed Guru Govind Singh hospital at Patna City, he said.
The health minister who made an inspection said infrastructure like electricity, water, roads for doctors and medical students were satisfactory.
The AIIMS hospital building was under construction and was expected to be functional next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'