Non-bailable arrest warrant issued against Saharsa DM
Begusarai: A local court on Wednesday issued
a non-bailable arrest warrant against Saharsa district
magistrate R Laxman and another person for misbehaving with a
woman and her husband in April 2006.
Gauri Rai, a resident of Amarpur village, had lodged an
FIR against R Laxman, a trainee IAS officer who was
functioning as block development officer and four others under
various sections of the IPC on April 18,2006 with the local
police station here.
First class judicial magistrate N K Priyadarshi after
hearing both the sides issued a non bailable warrant of arrest
against Laxman and Beero Ram.
Four other accused in the case had already secured bail.
Laxman is now the district magistrate of Saharsa.
Laxman could not be contacted as he is on leave till
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’