Non-bailable warrants against Ramvilas, Nagmani
Katihar (Bihar): A Bihar court has issued non-bailable warrants against LJP supremo Ramvilas Paswan and ex-MP Nagmani for allegedly violating model code of conduct during the 1995 Bihar Assembly elections.
First class judicial magistrate Randhir Kumar directed issuance of the warrants against Paswan and Nagmani, also a Congress leader, for not appearing before him on December 10, despite summons issued against them, officials said on Tuesday.
The case was registered against them under Kodha police
station during Bihar Assembly elections in 1995.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt