Non-bailable warrants against Ramvilas, Nagmani
Katihar (Bihar): A Bihar court has issued non-bailable warrants against LJP supremo Ramvilas Paswan and ex-MP Nagmani for allegedly violating model code of conduct during the 1995 Bihar Assembly elections.
First class judicial magistrate Randhir Kumar directed issuance of the warrants against Paswan and Nagmani, also a Congress leader, for not appearing before him on December 10, despite summons issued against them, officials said on Tuesday.
The case was registered against them under Kodha police
station during Bihar Assembly elections in 1995.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price