Non-bailable warrants against Ramvilas, Nagmani
Katihar (Bihar): A Bihar court has issued non-bailable warrants against LJP supremo Ramvilas Paswan and ex-MP Nagmani for allegedly violating model code of conduct during the 1995 Bihar Assembly elections.
First class judicial magistrate Randhir Kumar directed issuance of the warrants against Paswan and Nagmani, also a Congress leader, for not appearing before him on December 10, despite summons issued against them, officials said on Tuesday.
The case was registered against them under Kodha police
station during Bihar Assembly elections in 1995.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!