Non-bailable warrants against Ramvilas, Nagmani
Katihar (Bihar): A Bihar court has issued non-bailable warrants against LJP supremo Ramvilas Paswan and ex-MP Nagmani for allegedly violating model code of conduct during the 1995 Bihar Assembly elections.
First class judicial magistrate Randhir Kumar directed issuance of the warrants against Paswan and Nagmani, also a Congress leader, for not appearing before him on December 10, despite summons issued against them, officials said on Tuesday.
The case was registered against them under Kodha police
station during Bihar Assembly elections in 1995.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore