Non-bailable warrants against Ramvilas, Nagmani
Katihar (Bihar): A Bihar court has issued non-bailable warrants against LJP supremo Ramvilas Paswan and ex-MP Nagmani for allegedly violating model code of conduct during the 1995 Bihar Assembly elections.
First class judicial magistrate Randhir Kumar directed issuance of the warrants against Paswan and Nagmani, also a Congress leader, for not appearing before him on December 10, despite summons issued against them, officials said on Tuesday.
The case was registered against them under Kodha police
station during Bihar Assembly elections in 1995.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened