Now, Lalu too is on Twitter
Patna: Recognising importance of social media used successfully by political leaders like Narendra Modi and others, RJD president Lalu Prasad has opened an account on Twitter.
"Only change is constant. With change, we change, finally on twitter," said the first message of the RJD chief on his account, twitter.com/laluprasadrjd.
"Let us all work together towards a common goal for better future," said his another message.
Known for his earthy style and comments, Prasad has drawn 68 followers with the start of the account yesterday.
Prasad`s entry on social media has been radical considering his famed comment "Ye IT YT kya hota hain" (what is this IT (Information Technology).
Besides BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, twitter is being used by many other leaders like L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Digvijay Singh and Arun Jaitley.
Former Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi has also been bombarding comments on his twitter account.
Twitter has not found favour with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption