Now, Lalu too is on Twitter
Patna: Recognising importance of social media used successfully by political leaders like Narendra Modi and others, RJD president Lalu Prasad has opened an account on Twitter.
"Only change is constant. With change, we change, finally on twitter," said the first message of the RJD chief on his account, twitter.com/laluprasadrjd.
"Let us all work together towards a common goal for better future," said his another message.
Known for his earthy style and comments, Prasad has drawn 68 followers with the start of the account yesterday.
Prasad`s entry on social media has been radical considering his famed comment "Ye IT YT kya hota hain" (what is this IT (Information Technology).
Besides BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, twitter is being used by many other leaders like L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Digvijay Singh and Arun Jaitley.
Former Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi has also been bombarding comments on his twitter account.
Twitter has not found favour with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city