Nurse gang-raped in Saharsa, three held
Saharsa: A nurse, returning home from the market was gang-raped allegedly by three men in Bihar`s Saharsa district, police said.
The 35-year-old nurse, working at a private nursing home, was returning home after buying vegetables from the market when the three allegedly assaulted her and dragged her to an isolated place where they gang-raped her last night, Superintendent of Police A K Satyarthi said on Saturday.
The victim was admitted to a hospital for medical tests, he said.
The three alleged rapists have been arrested, Satyarthi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list