Nurse gang-raped in Saharsa, three held
Saharsa: A nurse, returning home from the market was gang-raped allegedly by three men in Bihar`s Saharsa district, police said.
The 35-year-old nurse, working at a private nursing home, was returning home after buying vegetables from the market when the three allegedly assaulted her and dragged her to an isolated place where they gang-raped her last night, Superintendent of Police A K Satyarthi said on Saturday.
The victim was admitted to a hospital for medical tests, he said.
The three alleged rapists have been arrested, Satyarthi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic