One die, 5 serious after consuming poison in Bihar
Chapra: A woman died while five others of her family are battling for life in Saran district after they allegedly consumed poison over some domestic problem, police said Monday night.
Superintendent of Police Sujit Kumar said all the six members of the family living in Karichak Imli Muhalla consumed poison tonight following some domestic problem.
While the woman died in the home, her husband, two sons and as many daughters are battling for life in Sadar Hospital in Chapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days