One die, 5 serious after consuming poison in Bihar
Chapra: A woman died while five others of her family are battling for life in Saran district after they allegedly consumed poison over some domestic problem, police said Monday night.
Superintendent of Police Sujit Kumar said all the six members of the family living in Karichak Imli Muhalla consumed poison tonight following some domestic problem.
While the woman died in the home, her husband, two sons and as many daughters are battling for life in Sadar Hospital in Chapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional