One die, 5 serious after consuming poison in Bihar
Chapra: A woman died while five others of her family are battling for life in Saran district after they allegedly consumed poison over some domestic problem, police said Monday night.
Superintendent of Police Sujit Kumar said all the six members of the family living in Karichak Imli Muhalla consumed poison tonight following some domestic problem.
While the woman died in the home, her husband, two sons and as many daughters are battling for life in Sadar Hospital in Chapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India