One die, 5 serious after consuming poison in Bihar
Chapra: A woman died while five others of her family are battling for life in Saran district after they allegedly consumed poison over some domestic problem, police said Monday night.
Superintendent of Police Sujit Kumar said all the six members of the family living in Karichak Imli Muhalla consumed poison tonight following some domestic problem.
While the woman died in the home, her husband, two sons and as many daughters are battling for life in Sadar Hospital in Chapra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29