One man killed, 18 others injured in road mishap
Banka: One person killed and 18 others injured in two road accidents in Bihar`s Banka district Wednesday, the police said.
A jeep rammed into an autorickshaw near Gurudham locality under Baousi police station amd an occupant of the three-wheeler died on the spot and six others sustained injuries.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured were admitted to hospital, the sources said.
In another accident, about 12 persons were injured after a speeding bus overturned into a roadside ditch near Keria locality under Town police station, the sources said.
The injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000