One man killed, 18 others injured in road mishap
Banka: One person killed and 18 others injured in two road accidents in Bihar`s Banka district Wednesday, the police said.
A jeep rammed into an autorickshaw near Gurudham locality under Baousi police station amd an occupant of the three-wheeler died on the spot and six others sustained injuries.
The body has been sent for post-mortem and the injured were admitted to hospital, the sources said.
In another accident, about 12 persons were injured after a speeding bus overturned into a roadside ditch near Keria locality under Town police station, the sources said.
The injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth