One person beaten to death in quarrel in Bihar
Samastipur: One person was beaten to death in a quarrel between two families triggered by fight between children during play in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said Wednesday.
Elders intervened in fight between children over play last evening in Bathua village of the district, Superintendent of Police Varun Kumar Sinha said.
In the clash between two neighbours, Manoj Rai was beaten to death with sticks, the SP said.
On the basis of complaint lodged by family of the deceased an FIR has been registered against three persons, he said.
The accused are absconding, the SP said adding their search was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test