One person beaten to death in quarrel in Bihar
Samastipur: One person was beaten to death in a quarrel between two families triggered by fight between children during play in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said Wednesday.
Elders intervened in fight between children over play last evening in Bathua village of the district, Superintendent of Police Varun Kumar Sinha said.
In the clash between two neighbours, Manoj Rai was beaten to death with sticks, the SP said.
On the basis of complaint lodged by family of the deceased an FIR has been registered against three persons, he said.
The accused are absconding, the SP said adding their search was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says