One person beaten to death in quarrel in Bihar
Samastipur: One person was beaten to death in a quarrel between two families triggered by fight between children during play in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said Wednesday.
Elders intervened in fight between children over play last evening in Bathua village of the district, Superintendent of Police Varun Kumar Sinha said.
In the clash between two neighbours, Manoj Rai was beaten to death with sticks, the SP said.
On the basis of complaint lodged by family of the deceased an FIR has been registered against three persons, he said.
The accused are absconding, the SP said adding their search was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?