One person beaten to death in quarrel in Bihar
Samastipur: One person was beaten to death in a quarrel between two families triggered by fight between children during play in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said Wednesday.
Elders intervened in fight between children over play last evening in Bathua village of the district, Superintendent of Police Varun Kumar Sinha said.
In the clash between two neighbours, Manoj Rai was beaten to death with sticks, the SP said.
On the basis of complaint lodged by family of the deceased an FIR has been registered against three persons, he said.
The accused are absconding, the SP said adding their search was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister