One person beaten to death in quarrel in Bihar
Samastipur: One person was beaten to death in a quarrel between two families triggered by fight between children during play in Bihar`s Samastipur district, police said Wednesday.
Elders intervened in fight between children over play last evening in Bathua village of the district, Superintendent of Police Varun Kumar Sinha said.
In the clash between two neighbours, Manoj Rai was beaten to death with sticks, the SP said.
On the basis of complaint lodged by family of the deceased an FIR has been registered against three persons, he said.
The accused are absconding, the SP said adding their search was on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference