One quintal explosives seized from naxal hideout
Dehri-on-Sone: The security forces on Saturday
seized about one quintal explosives and other items from a
naxal hide out and blasted a bunker in Gurmeta village in
Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
Launching a joint combing operation against the
naxalites, the CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans and the SAP and
district policemen seized one quintal explosives, four cane
bombs, over 400 detonators, besides naxal literature and
dresses at a naxal hide out in the village, Superintendent of
Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker of the
ultras, he said, adding that the combing operation was still
underway in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city