One quintal explosives seized from naxal hideout
Dehri-on-Sone: The security forces on Saturday
seized about one quintal explosives and other items from a
naxal hide out and blasted a bunker in Gurmeta village in
Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
Launching a joint combing operation against the
naxalites, the CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans and the SAP and
district policemen seized one quintal explosives, four cane
bombs, over 400 detonators, besides naxal literature and
dresses at a naxal hide out in the village, Superintendent of
Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker of the
ultras, he said, adding that the combing operation was still
underway in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bank of Baroda's total business takes Rs 90,000-crore hit in 2015-16
- Rupee rebounds 6 paise to 67.05 vs USD
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Thisara Perera penalised, Mitchell Starc reprimanded for ICC code of conduct breaches
- UEFA Champions League 2016-17 draw; Player of the Year award ceremony — As it happened...
- Kannada actress Ramya attacked with eggs in Mangaluru over 'pro-Pak remarks'