One quintal explosives seized from naxal hideout
Dehri-on-Sone: The security forces on Saturday
seized about one quintal explosives and other items from a
naxal hide out and blasted a bunker in Gurmeta village in
Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
Launching a joint combing operation against the
naxalites, the CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans and the SAP and
district policemen seized one quintal explosives, four cane
bombs, over 400 detonators, besides naxal literature and
dresses at a naxal hide out in the village, Superintendent of
Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker of the
ultras, he said, adding that the combing operation was still
underway in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees