One quintal explosives seized from naxal hideout
Dehri-on-Sone: The security forces on Saturday
seized about one quintal explosives and other items from a
naxal hide out and blasted a bunker in Gurmeta village in
Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
Launching a joint combing operation against the
naxalites, the CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans and the SAP and
district policemen seized one quintal explosives, four cane
bombs, over 400 detonators, besides naxal literature and
dresses at a naxal hide out in the village, Superintendent of
Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker of the
ultras, he said, adding that the combing operation was still
underway in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'