One quintal explosives seized from naxal hideout
Dehri-on-Sone: The security forces on Saturday
seized about one quintal explosives and other items from a
naxal hide out and blasted a bunker in Gurmeta village in
Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police officer said.
Launching a joint combing operation against the
naxalites, the CRPF`s CoBRA battalion jawans and the SAP and
district policemen seized one quintal explosives, four cane
bombs, over 400 detonators, besides naxal literature and
dresses at a naxal hide out in the village, Superintendent of
Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
The security forces also destroyed a bunker of the
ultras, he said, adding that the combing operation was still
underway in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why