Opium crop destroyed in Patna, three held
Patna: Opium crop planted in a farmland spread over one acre was destroyed at Mogalpur village in Patna district Sunday.
The farmer, his son and another person were arrested in this connection, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Manu Maharaj said.
The police also recovered 400 kg opium flower and 200 kg processed ones from the farmer`s house, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus