Opium crop destroyed in Patna, three held
Patna: Opium crop planted in a farmland spread over one acre was destroyed at Mogalpur village in Patna district Sunday.
The farmer, his son and another person were arrested in this connection, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Manu Maharaj said.
The police also recovered 400 kg opium flower and 200 kg processed ones from the farmer`s house, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hollande says France to form a National Guard
- Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt executions
- My role was to create pressure and I did well: Amit Mishra
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell