Over 1,000 officials shifted in Bihar
Patna: The Bihar government has shifted more than 1,000 government officials, including 98 sub-divisional officers, a source said Sunday.
The officials were shifted late Saturday to their new assignment of preparing voters lists. The state assembly elections are due in November this year.
The election commission had ordered the government to shift the officials by Monday, the official source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards