Over 1,000 officials shifted in Bihar
Patna: The Bihar government has shifted more than 1,000 government officials, including 98 sub-divisional officers, a source said Sunday.
The officials were shifted late Saturday to their new assignment of preparing voters lists. The state assembly elections are due in November this year.
The election commission had ordered the government to shift the officials by Monday, the official source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing