Over 300 retired Armymen join BJP
Patna: In a boost to the BJP, over 300 ex-Armymen including Major General (Rtd) SP Sinha, joined the party here on Tuesday.
The former Armymen were inducted in the BJP at a function held at the party office in the presence of the state unit chief Mangal Pandey, his predecessor CP Thakur, Leader of Opposition in the Legislative Assembly Nandkishore Yadav and others.
Besides Sinha, Colonel Rajiv Ranjan, Colonel Pradeep Sinha, Colonel SN Satyarthi and Colonel SS Ram took the membership of the BJP.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'