Over 91,000 teachers to be appointed in Bihar
Patna: Bihar government on Friday approved appointment of over 91,000 teachers at plus two level in the next five years.
A decision to this effect was taken at the state cabinet meeting presided over by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
Briefing newspersons about the cabinet, Cabinet secretary Ravikant said a total of 91,239 teachers would be recruited during 2012-17.
As per the decision, 52,345 teachers would be appointed in minority and project schools at plus two level in 2012-13.
These teachers would get a monthly salary of Rs 9000, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach