Pakistani national arrested for overstaying
Arwal: A Pakistani national has been arrested from Shahi locality in Bihar`s Arwal district for overstaying beyond the visa period, a police officer said.
The police nabbed Syed Naqi Alam (38) from his parent`s house where he had been staying unauthorizedly for the past eight months since the expiry of his one-month visa period, Inspector Shakil Ahmed Khan said.
Alam was produced in a court today which remanded him to 14 days judicial custody.
The Pakistani national had come to visit his parents in February this year on a one month visa, but he continued to stay, Khan said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India