Pakistani national arrested for overstaying
Arwal: A Pakistani national has been arrested from Shahi locality in Bihar`s Arwal district for overstaying beyond the visa period, a police officer said.
The police nabbed Syed Naqi Alam (38) from his parent`s house where he had been staying unauthorizedly for the past eight months since the expiry of his one-month visa period, Inspector Shakil Ahmed Khan said.
Alam was produced in a court today which remanded him to 14 days judicial custody.
The Pakistani national had come to visit his parents in February this year on a one month visa, but he continued to stay, Khan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read