Parties doing dynastic politics will end up like RJD: JDU
Patna: Reacting to senior Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Ram Kripal Yadav resigning from the party, Janata Dal United on Saturday said parties who believe in dynastic politics will end up like the RJD.
JD-U leader KC Tyagi said, "Those parties which believe in dynastic politics will suffer like the RJD. Favoring family members above others happens in other parties also. They will all end up like this."
"Congress is going to lose most of its seats. Their alliance is like a sinking ship," he added.
Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) leader Chirag Paswan said, "His (Ram Kripal Yadav) resignation from the party justifies our stand also. He has been insulted continuously. If they can insult such a senior person, who has always been like family to them, then what would have happened to us."
"One should never be a part of a party, which does not give respect. I would tell him to take the decision keeping in mind his self-respect. He should never compromise with his self-respect," he added.
Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Tariq Anwar said, "What happened was not good. He should not have taken such a step. This is a crucial time for the RJD and making such a decision in a hurry is not right."
"There is a communication gap. I believe he should have given it a second thought," he added.
Earlier, Ram Kripal Yadav had resigned from all the posts of the RJD.
"I have resigned from all the party posts. I am very grateful to all the party workers and the people of Patna for their respect," Ram Kripal had told media here.
"I think, the party is deviating from its principles. It does not believe in the social justice. It believes family justice," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read