Passengers of Delhi-bound train looted in Bihar
Patna: A group of armed criminals looted cash and valuables from passengers on a train in Bihar`s Rohtas district early Saturday, injuring four people who tried to resist them, police said.
The robbery took place on the Howrah-New Delhi Express in Rohtas, about 200 km from Patna."The incident took place between Gaya railway station and Sasaram," police said.
"Armed criminals boarded the train before Sasaram railway station and stopped the train by pulling the emergency chain at an isolated place and looted cash and valuables," said a police officer.
Angry passengers later staged a protest at the Mughalsarai railway junction and shouted slogans against the inadequate security provided in trains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read