Paswan demands arrest of Nandy for OBC, SC & ST remarks
Patna: Lokjanshakti Party President Ramvilas Paswan today said that the statement by author Ashis Nandy on OBC, SC and ST reflected his `mental bankruptcy` and demanded his immediate arrest.
"The remarks of Nandy that people belonging to OBC, SC and ST communities are the most corrupt reflects his mental bankruptcy," Paswan said in a statement and demanded registration of a case against the author under the SC & ST Act.
The LJP chief, who is at present a member of the Rajya Sabha, said the weaker sections have been hurt by the irresponsible comments by Nandi at ongoing Jaipur Literature Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray