Paswan flays Bihar govt
Sheohar: LJP President Ramvilas Paswan today lashed out at the Bihar government for "spate in crime and corruption and deteriorating law and order situation" in the state.
"The law and order situation has deteriorated in the state with incidents like gangrape and murder of political workers taking place in serial manner," Paswan told reporters after visiting the family members of the slain LJP Sheohar district unit chief Sanjay Kumar Pandey who was killed two days ago.
"Rampant corruption is prevalent at the corridors of power at various levels of government like Rs 4000 crore NRHM scam and loot of funds in the central schemes like the MNREGA and IAY by the officials in collusion with ruling alliance politicians," Paswan said.
He claimed that the people were angry and dissatisfied with the NDA government headed by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said that his party would launch agitation to expose the ruling coalition`s alleged non-performance.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on