Paswan flays Bihar govt
Sheohar: LJP President Ramvilas Paswan today lashed out at the Bihar government for "spate in crime and corruption and deteriorating law and order situation" in the state.
"The law and order situation has deteriorated in the state with incidents like gangrape and murder of political workers taking place in serial manner," Paswan told reporters after visiting the family members of the slain LJP Sheohar district unit chief Sanjay Kumar Pandey who was killed two days ago.
"Rampant corruption is prevalent at the corridors of power at various levels of government like Rs 4000 crore NRHM scam and loot of funds in the central schemes like the MNREGA and IAY by the officials in collusion with ruling alliance politicians," Paswan said.
He claimed that the people were angry and dissatisfied with the NDA government headed by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said that his party would launch agitation to expose the ruling coalition`s alleged non-performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past