Paswan flays Bihar govt
Sheohar: LJP President Ramvilas Paswan today lashed out at the Bihar government for "spate in crime and corruption and deteriorating law and order situation" in the state.
"The law and order situation has deteriorated in the state with incidents like gangrape and murder of political workers taking place in serial manner," Paswan told reporters after visiting the family members of the slain LJP Sheohar district unit chief Sanjay Kumar Pandey who was killed two days ago.
"Rampant corruption is prevalent at the corridors of power at various levels of government like Rs 4000 crore NRHM scam and loot of funds in the central schemes like the MNREGA and IAY by the officials in collusion with ruling alliance politicians," Paswan said.
He claimed that the people were angry and dissatisfied with the NDA government headed by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and said that his party would launch agitation to expose the ruling coalition`s alleged non-performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi