Paswan welcomes Bihar poll schedule
Patna: Welcoming the six-phase poll schedule
for Bihar assembly announced by the Election Commission, Lok
Janashakti Party president Ramvilas Paswan today demanded
steps by the EC to ensure that all booths were manned by
Central forces comprising the CRPF and BSF should man
all the polling booths to ensure `free, fair and fear-free
polls`, he told reporters here.
Claiming that people of the state had made up their
minds to ensure that NDA is defeated, Paswan said the RJD-LJP
combine had been in poll mode for the past two months. ``Now
our remove Nitish campaign will be further intensified with
The NDA government was a failure on all front and issues
like unemployment, poverty, corruption and mis-governance would
rev up the campaign to oust Nitish Kumar.
He accused the state government of failing to handle the
Bihar hostage crisis and alleged that its claim of
establishing rule of law in the state had also been exposed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway