Paswan welcomes Bihar poll schedule
Patna: Welcoming the six-phase poll schedule
for Bihar assembly announced by the Election Commission, Lok
Janashakti Party president Ramvilas Paswan today demanded
steps by the EC to ensure that all booths were manned by
Central forces comprising the CRPF and BSF should man
all the polling booths to ensure `free, fair and fear-free
polls`, he told reporters here.
Claiming that people of the state had made up their
minds to ensure that NDA is defeated, Paswan said the RJD-LJP
combine had been in poll mode for the past two months. ``Now
our remove Nitish campaign will be further intensified with
The NDA government was a failure on all front and issues
like unemployment, poverty, corruption and mis-governance would
rev up the campaign to oust Nitish Kumar.
He accused the state government of failing to handle the
Bihar hostage crisis and alleged that its claim of
establishing rule of law in the state had also been exposed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok