Paswan welcomes Bihar poll schedule
Patna: Welcoming the six-phase poll schedule
for Bihar assembly announced by the Election Commission, Lok
Janashakti Party president Ramvilas Paswan today demanded
steps by the EC to ensure that all booths were manned by
Central forces comprising the CRPF and BSF should man
all the polling booths to ensure `free, fair and fear-free
polls`, he told reporters here.
Claiming that people of the state had made up their
minds to ensure that NDA is defeated, Paswan said the RJD-LJP
combine had been in poll mode for the past two months. ``Now
our remove Nitish campaign will be further intensified with
The NDA government was a failure on all front and issues
like unemployment, poverty, corruption and mis-governance would
rev up the campaign to oust Nitish Kumar.
He accused the state government of failing to handle the
Bihar hostage crisis and alleged that its claim of
establishing rule of law in the state had also been exposed.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Federation Cup National Athletics: Lalita Babar sets national mark, Sudha Singh joins her in 2016 Rio Olympics 3000m steeple
- Delhi Speaker nominates 13 AAP MLAs as members of civic bodies
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore