Paswan`s son Chirag not averse to inheriting father`s legacy
Patna: LJP President Ram Vilas Paswan`s
actor son Chirag on Friday said that he was not averse to
inheriting his father`s mantle to hold an important post in
the party at some stage of his career.
"I have never been away from politics and public life
being a politician father`s son and an actor. I am not averse
to taking up any post in the LJP at some stage if the
leadership considers me to be capable," he told reporters here
after winding up a roadshow in support of the RJD-LJP
candidates in Vaishali district.
"For the moment, however, I would rather concentrate
on my career in Bollywood to prove my substance as an actor,"
Chirag, who has a number of films lined up for release
in the next couple of months, said that he would give 100 per
cent to his role as an actor, but the end result depended
more on the success of his film projects at theatres.
"It will be the success of films that will decide
how long I remain in the industry," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH