Paswan`s son Chirag not averse to inheriting father`s legacy
Patna: LJP President Ram Vilas Paswan`s
actor son Chirag on Friday said that he was not averse to
inheriting his father`s mantle to hold an important post in
the party at some stage of his career.
"I have never been away from politics and public life
being a politician father`s son and an actor. I am not averse
to taking up any post in the LJP at some stage if the
leadership considers me to be capable," he told reporters here
after winding up a roadshow in support of the RJD-LJP
candidates in Vaishali district.
"For the moment, however, I would rather concentrate
on my career in Bollywood to prove my substance as an actor,"
Chirag, who has a number of films lined up for release
in the next couple of months, said that he would give 100 per
cent to his role as an actor, but the end result depended
more on the success of his film projects at theatres.
"It will be the success of films that will decide
how long I remain in the industry," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday