Patna HC grants bail to Shahabuddin
Patna: Patna High Court on Thursday granted bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin, serving life imprisonment for murder of a CPI-ML worker, in connection with a shootout case in which one person was killed in 1998.
Justice Sheema Ali Khan allowed Shahabuddin`s application for bail after hearing his counsel Shakeel Ahmed Khan and the counsel for the state.
Shahabuddin was named in the case relating to a shootout at a petrol pump in which one Yogendra Pandey was killed in Siwan district on July 13, 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- Fungi show green way to recycle batteries
- 7th Pay Commission: Government employees likely to get revised allowances from October
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes