Patna HC grants bail to Shahabuddin
Patna: Patna High Court on Thursday granted bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin, serving life imprisonment for murder of a CPI-ML worker, in connection with a shootout case in which one person was killed in 1998.
Justice Sheema Ali Khan allowed Shahabuddin`s application for bail after hearing his counsel Shakeel Ahmed Khan and the counsel for the state.
Shahabuddin was named in the case relating to a shootout at a petrol pump in which one Yogendra Pandey was killed in Siwan district on July 13, 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch