Patna HC grants bail to Shahabuddin
Patna: Patna High Court on Thursday granted bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin, serving life imprisonment for murder of a CPI-ML worker, in connection with a shootout case in which one person was killed in 1998.
Justice Sheema Ali Khan allowed Shahabuddin`s application for bail after hearing his counsel Shakeel Ahmed Khan and the counsel for the state.
Shahabuddin was named in the case relating to a shootout at a petrol pump in which one Yogendra Pandey was killed in Siwan district on July 13, 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 40 naxals surrender in Bastar
- Pakistan shocker: Minor girl raped, thrown off roof in Karachi
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today