Patna HC grants bail to Shahabuddin
Patna: Patna High Court on Thursday granted bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin, serving life imprisonment for murder of a CPI-ML worker, in connection with a shootout case in which one person was killed in 1998.
Justice Sheema Ali Khan allowed Shahabuddin`s application for bail after hearing his counsel Shakeel Ahmed Khan and the counsel for the state.
Shahabuddin was named in the case relating to a shootout at a petrol pump in which one Yogendra Pandey was killed in Siwan district on July 13, 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security