Patna HC grants bail to Shahabuddin
Patna: Patna High Court on Thursday granted bail to former RJD MP Md Shahabuddin, serving life imprisonment for murder of a CPI-ML worker, in connection with a shootout case in which one person was killed in 1998.
Justice Sheema Ali Khan allowed Shahabuddin`s application for bail after hearing his counsel Shakeel Ahmed Khan and the counsel for the state.
Shahabuddin was named in the case relating to a shootout at a petrol pump in which one Yogendra Pandey was killed in Siwan district on July 13, 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal