Patna HC rejects Shahabuddin`s bail
Patna: The Patna High Court on Wednesday rejected the bail application of former RJD MP Mohammad Shahabuddin in connection with the seizure of illegal firearms and foreign currency during raids at his ancestral home in 2004.
Justice Navin Sinha turned down Shahabuddin`s petition for regular bail in the case.
Police had raided Shahabuddin`s Pratappur residence in Bihar`s Siwan district on April 24, 2004 and seized the illegal firearms and foreign currencies.
Shahabuddin, facing life term in a kidnap and murder case, is in judicial custody in Siwan jail at present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'